That we are home from our trip to Eastern Oregon. You won't tell anyone, will you? We arrived home last evening and have spent most of the day:
* Moving things from our little cabin-on-wheels back into our home,
* Washing our car that seemed to bring home half the dirt in Eastern Oregon,
* Taking the car to the mechanic to check on an engine light that required attention,
* Dealing with a week’s worth of mail,
*Troubleshooting a problem with my dear little mother’s car,
* Catching up on emails and voicemails,
* Reminiscing in between times about the wonderful week we had away together,
* And wishing we were still there!
We don't want everyone close to home to know we're here because it seems our list is long enough and we are really still on vacation. Only fun things, please, for the rest of the weekend. Fun? We're hoping for a nice dry day tomorrow so we can do some serious catch-up in our yard and garden. Oh. . .the sun just came out!
I have about a million photos to edit and things to tell you and I can’t wait to share it all. Until I have a chance to get my act together, here’s a sneak peek at one of the many fantastic, breath-taking places we spent time over the past week. This was just one of many places that totally amazed us.This photo isn't mine and it doesn’t do the Clarno Palisades in the John Day Fossil Beds justice; hopefully, you will get a better idea when I share some of my photos taken from a distance and while hiking along the trail below the formations! Everything was green this time of year - and there were wildflowers everywhere!
Joey wants to be sure you know that he was a very good boy and that he walked every step we took on the trails and paths – but he’s glad to be home again. He misses the two big dogs he met and played with at the RV Park, but he's really glad to be out of that silly car!